Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

See how this lady's boobs were left exposed as she tries on a cutaway dress that looks different to the one she ordered


See how this lady


This woman pictured above was left surprised after a dress she bought online left her breasts entirely exposed.


23-year-old Paige Gardner, of Blaina, South Wales, ordered the £24.99 cutaway dress from a retailer to wear on a night out with friends. But after trying it the lower half of her breasts were exposed 


According to her, she thought the cut-out detailing would flash a hint of her stomach, just as it did on the website's model.


Paige said: 'I ordered the dress because I thought it was lovely. I was going to wear it to go to Cardiff for the weekend for a night out with my girlfriends and wanted to wear that.


As soon as I put it on, I knew I definitely wasn't going to be wearing it anywhere in public – no amount of boob tape could save that.It definitely wasn't as fitted as I thought it was going to be.' 


See full photos below.


See how this ladySee how this lady


Post a Comment

0 Comments